View data for State-Administered grants related to the Recovery Act of 2009.
This site provides data on spending and jobs as reported to the Federal government and links to the Missouri Accountability Portal where revenue and expenditure details are updated daily.
MoBroadbandNow is a public-private partnership that is increasing broadband access throughout Missouri. Governor Nixon's goal is to provide broadband accessibility to 95% of Missouri's households and businesses.
Missouris Next-Generation Jobs Team was Missouri’s summer employment program that began on May 1, 2009 and concluded on Sept. 30, 2009. Read more...
- Gov. Nixon proposes expanded opportunity for state A+ scholarships
- New program to help MO small farmers with home, farm energy costs
- China's airline selection to serve as transport of Chinese goods to St. Louis
- College Access Challenge Grants awarded
- Consortium of 31 states receive financial boost