- Nationally known sandwich manufacturer chooses Mo for new facility, addition of 56 new jobs
- April 30, 2010 - Relocation of Landshire corporate headquarters to St. Louis, addition of 56 new jobs.
- Older Americans Month kicks off with more than 50 statewide events
- April 30, 2010 - More than 50 experts will travel throughout Missouri next month to provide tips to seniors on topics ranging from how to stop Medicare fraud to the latest advances in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Giveaway in celebration of 529 College Savings Day
- April 30, 2010 - State Treasurer Clint Zweifel announced MOST - Missouri's 529 College Savings Plan will be awarding a lucky Missourian $529 to put towards saving for college
- Gov. Nixon releases statement on final passage of 2011 FY budget
- April 29, 2010 - Statement released on the passage of the Fiscal Year 2011 budget by the Missouri General Assembly
- 2010 Mo farmers' market of the year named in Fair Grove
- April 29, 2010 - Fair Grove Farmers' Market was applauded for its youth programs, educational outreach and producer development efforts
- New law requires timely payments from insurers to health care providers for patient care
- April 27, 2010 - 2009 report directed by the Governor highlighted excessive delays in payments from insurance companies to physicians, hospitals and other health care providers.
- Maryville awarded $181,100 CDBG for downtown revitalization project
- April 27, 2010 - The city of Maryville has been approved for an $181,100 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) for a downtown revitalization project.
- 5.6 percent reduction in state energy bill over past year
- April 26, 2010 - Under Executive Order 09-18, state agencies work to reduce energy use; electricity saved over 12 months would power 2,500 Missouri homes for one year
- Animal Health Lab moves to new location– saving $160,000
- April 22, 2010 - Department of Agriculture's Animal Health Lab began moving today into space at the new state health lab, occupied by the Department of Health and Senior Services
- Tax credit reform vital for continued investment in public education, leaders say
- April 21, 2010 - Gov. Nixon, public education leaders stand together to call for comprehensive tax credit reform.
- $11,000 loan to Columbia family for solar panels in advance of Earth Day
- April 20, 2010 - The Missouri State Treasurer was in Columbia today to see firsthand how a low-interest loan is saving a Columbia family money on its energy bills, money on its loan and helping the environment.
- Mo's Second Show-Me Green Appliance Sales Tax Holiday, Apr 19-25
- April 16, 2010 - People who purchase new ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances in Missouri during the holiday will save at least 4.225 percent off the purchase
- Push to sell State property wins nat'l recognition
- April 20, 2010 - To put more money into state highway projects, the Missouri Department of Transportation has been aggressively marketing property it no longer needs for the state highway system.
State of Missouri Navigation