- Seven more MO counties to receive federal major disaster assistance
- August 26, 2010 - Action means a total of 36 Missouri counties are now eligible for assistance in response to major disaster declaration for flooding and storms this summer
- 85 new jobs in Houston at national air medical service provider
- August 26, 2010 - Missouri company that services 14 states to significantly expand operations in Texas County
- 37 new jobs created in Cuba at transformer manufacturer
- August 26, 2010 - Meramec Electrical Products to utilize state incentives to help fund significant facility expansion, $5 million capital investment
- Gov. Nixon details school construction projects financed by no-interest bonds
- August 25, 2010 - Gov. Nixon detail construction and renovation projects for the Springfield School District.
- $85 million investment to bring broadband to homes, businesses, institutions across northern MO
- August 18, 2010 - BlueBird Media and United Electric Cooperative, partners in MoBroadbandNow initiative, will use Recovery Act funds to build middle-mile, last-mile networks to bring broadband to homes, businesses, schools, public safety agencies, hospitals
- MO insurance director, other state regulators to examine practices of life insurance companies
- August 18, 2010 - Insurance Director John M. Huff has been named to a national group seeking to ensure that consumers understand their options when receiving life insurance payouts
- MO graduates taking ACT reaches all-time high
- August 18, 2010 - A record 48,290 high school graduates took the ACT, representing 69 percent of this year’s class.
- Major disaster declaration for MO counties hit by flooding & storms this summer granted by President Obama
- August 17, 2010 - Declaration means federal government will reimburse 75 percent of eligible emergency response and recovery expenses associated with June and July flooding, severe storms and excessive rain
- Nation’s first stimulus project opens to traffic in MO
- August 16, 2010 - Traffic began flowing today over the nation's first project to begin construction under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Income guidelines set for child and adult day care food programs
- August 16, 2010 - The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services today announced the new income guidelines for free and reduced-price meals served at child and adult day care centers in Missouri
State of Missouri Navigation